March 9, 2012

I'm going going, back back, to...Seattle

It's never really real, until that one-way plane ticket is purchased. Well, consider it really real. The so-cheap-it's-unheard-of fares backed me into a corner and made me choose a date, seconds before clicking "purchase." And within a few hours, POOF, my entire plan for the West coast fell neatly into place, without even trying. I love how that happens, like magic.

Five days after my 31st birthday, I'll swap the East coast for the West coast, and will not see the ocean again until I dip my front wheel into the Atlantic. I have some super-secret sneaky plans up my sleeve for my arrival back home, but I'll keep them to myself for now.

T minus 74 days...I think? (math was never my strong point, people!)


Where I'll probably spend half a day, eating all kinds of junk

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for you to hit the ground there! SO wish I could be there. I've been cooking up a list of to-dos for you. PS. Um, what is this sneaky plan, you tease?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muah ha ha! I'll tell you when we speak next :)

    ReplyDelete