June 21, 2012

Missoula, round 2

Another rest day.

Not much to write about, other than having a hair dying party. McKinley is a bad influence! I'm sitting with blue dye in my hair. I bleached a strip across the front of my head and died it blue, and the rest of my head will have a blue tint. Looks like my mom will have to do damage control at the end of summer before I go back to work.

McKinley's hair was already purple in the front, so she just touched it up. She was peer pressured by her 13 year old sister to die it before leaving home. So, basically I blame this on a teenager. Ha!

Back to work tomorrow!


2 comments:

  1. Always blame the teenager... I mean, most of the time they are actually guilty! You two look amazing - glad you found each other!! Take good care of that knee, Macalla and I are sending kisses to help it heal! xx

    ReplyDelete